Our Surrey accountant office provides bookkeeping & payroll services for clients in Newton Surrey, Delta, Langley, White Rock & throughout the Lower Mainland.
Bookkeeping is the hub of a business as it provides information for management to facilitate decision making, and is used to satisfy the reporting requirements of government agencies. Therefore, the bookkeeping must be both relevant and reliable.
Additionally, quality bookkeeping helps enable efficient tax strategies during the year end processes.
Bookkeeping services include:
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly processing of data and reporting to client
- GST returns monthly, quarterly and yearly preparation
- PST returns
- Client documents can be picked-up or dropped off to suit client requirements
As a business grows, it must hire more employees, which can result in increased payroll administration. We can assist you in implementing the controls necessary to ensure a reliable, efficient, and effective payroll system. We can also help you develop a payroll system and prepare all necessary payroll tax returns in a timely manner.
- Payroll preparation, paystubs, payroll remittances
- T4 slips, annual T4 summaries
- T5 slips, annual T5 summaries
- T5018 slips, annual T5018 summaries (construction)
- WCB quarterly and yearly
Please fill in our contact form located on our contact page (click here), or call us today for a free, no obligation consultation. Proudly providing bookkeeping & payroll services for clients in Newton Surrey, Delta, Langley, White Rock & throughout the Lower Mainland.